Breatze Breatze

I like it! I can feel all the layers you used here, and I can tell why your friend told you to post it here, it is very video-game like, love the plucked main melody, reminds me of tekken 5's ice level, but yours is much more tropical.

MavMusic responds:

Im glad you liked it! My friend makes geometry dash levels and i asked him to listen to this song and i guess he liked it and maybe wanted to create a level using this song but i did try to make it a bit tropical but it went too tropical but i think it worked. :)

RakuZan Theme RakuZan Theme

Wooooooooooooow MBBT, that's amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, I really like your composition style and the way you arranged the voice, kdkdk this is crazy man, I love it, thanks a lot for using my voice, hope we can work together on something again!!

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

Yea let me know when you have a new voice Acting song up and ill decide.

Silver Dragons II 2015 MBBT Silver Dragons II 2015 MBBT

Great!! I love it, so clean, I love the bass and percussion.
You're an amazing composer, this is true high quality stuff, mate.

Loved it, 10/10

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

Thank you so much your track of your voice speech is coming soon

WTF Did I Witness?!? Murder Series: Episode 8: Little Werewolf Girl WTF Did I Witness?!? Murder Series: Episode 8: Little Werewolf Girl

Great job and percussion structure, I really like the darkness in this track, you can really feel the night here. Love it!

Hyperion666 responds:

Thanks :)!!! this is part of the 2 part album i'm working on. Glad you enjoyed it, makes it worth making.